TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale are applicable to your purchase of any Photos through the Rupert Studios online store. Other than as specifically provided in any separate written agreement between you and Rupert Studios, these Terms of Sale may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any document, such as purchase orders, and all sales are expressly conditioned upon your agreement to these Terms of Sale.
1. Pricing & Payment Terms
In order to purchase Products through the Rupert Studios online store, you are required to provide valid Payment Information as required by the online store. Rupert Studios may terminate your order if we are unable to process your Payment Information and you do not provide an alternative form of payment upon Rupert Studios’ request.
2. Photo Download Policies
If you purchase Photo Download, such download will be made available to you through the Rupert Studios Website upon the receipt of your valid Payment Information or through an email to the address you provided. Please check your spam box and filters. Please save the file to your computer or device after downloading.
3. DIGITAL IMAGE LICENSING
Photo Downloads may be purchased from the Rupert Studios online store. Rupert Studios grants buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable
perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) subject to the following restrictions: This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with Rupert Studio. There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
Rupert Studios will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
What you can do:
Personal, Non-Commercial use of the Media includes:
- Display on personal websites and computers.
- Making image prints for personal use.
What you may not do:
Buyer may not:
- Resell, relicense, sub-license, redistribute without express written permission from Rupert Studios.
- Use the media in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration.
- Use The Media in advertising.
- Use The Media in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
- Incorporate The Media into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
- Make available for download.
- Business, school, non-profit, & event Facebook pages ARE NOT personal pages and require a commercial license.